If you have further questions, please contact us via the contact information listed on our Contact page.
What are Cookies and Similar Technologies Used on Our Website?
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Suzuki Music Schools, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies Used on Our Website
Our Website may use 1st party cookies (set by Suzuki Music Schools ), 3rd party cookies (which are set by third parties), and other similar technologies. Below is a list of the different types of cookies that we reserve the right to use on our Website. Depending on your geographic location as identified by your IP address, you may be prompted when visiting our website to “accept” or “not accept” cookies supporting third-party advertisers and web analytics.
Essential Cookies and Similar Technologies: Essential cookies and other similar technologies used by us enable you to navigate the Website and use its services and features. Without these essential cookies, the Website will not perform smoothly, and we may not be able to provide the Website to you or provide you with certain services or features of our Website.
Preference Cookies and Similar Technologies: Preference cookies collect information about your choices and preferences and allow us to remember language and other local settings and to customize our Website accordingly.
Social Media Cookies and Similar Technologies: Social Media cookies and other similar technologies used by us collect information about your use of social media websites.
- We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience or LinkedIn’s Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email list when they visit Facebook or LinkedIn respectively. We provide personal information such as your email address and phone number to the social media provider to enable it to determine if you are a registered account holder. You may opt-out of participation in this program by contacting us as noted below. You may also opt out of receiving these ads from the social media network directly.
- Facebook/LinkedIn: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice.
Analytics Cookies and Similar Technologies: Analytics cookies and other similar technologies used by us collect information about your use of the Website and enable us to improve the way it works and operates. Specifically, analytics cookies provide us with information regarding what the most frequently visited pages on the Website are, help us record and debug any issues you may have with the Website, and show us how effective our advertising is. These analytics cookies do not allow us to see the usage of a single user but does allow us to see overall patterns of usage on the Website. We do not examine this information for individually identifying information, but we do use this information to understand the traffic on our Website and to generate audiences for remarketing.
Advertising Cookies and Similar Technologies: Advertising cookies and other similar technologies are used to display targeting promotions or advertisements based on your use of the Website and interests and to manage our use of advertising resources. These cookies collect information about your activities on this and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising.
- Google AdWords / Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. We may use Google Analytics Advertising Features to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads on our site, but they will not be based on how you browse and shop.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, and the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time by following the instructions in our emails.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Actions You Can Take
You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info). We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.